Terms and Conditions
Living Woods Magazine Subscriptions
1. All new subscription will start with the next published issue or the most recent issue, at the Publisher’s discretion. Issues are published quarterly in the first week of March, June, September and December respectively.
2. Renewals of existing subscriptions will start with the next published issue following the date of renewal.
3. A one-year subscription comprises four quarterly issues.
4. Subscriptions are non-refundable, as a whole or in part, once the first issue has been dispatched.
5. Requests for refunds prior to the dispatch of the first issue must be in writing to the Publisher. Please write to: Living Woods Magazine, 19 Half Moon Lane, London, SE25 9JU or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. A £5 admin charge will apply and will be deducted from any refund unless the refund is due to magazine closure or subscription bureau/publisher error. Refunds will be issued at the Publisher’s sole discretion.
7. If emailing your cancellation, please note that your cancellation will not be considered complete until you receive confirmation of receipt (this should usually be within 2 working days).
8. Please note that all refunds are issued through PayPal unless otherwise agreed with the Publisher. Refunds will be issued in sterling. If you have any queries about refunds kindly contact email@example.com
9. Personal information relating to your subscription will be stored securely. It will not be shared with any third parties.
10. Contact details not be used for any purpose other than to fulfil your subscription, issue with alerts regarding any potential problems with your subscription and alert you when your subscription expires.
11. All online payments are handled through PayPal. Living Woods Magazine does not receive or collect any subscriber payment information.
12. If you believe you have not received a copy of the magazine to which your subscription entitles you, please let us know by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Claims for missing issues will be treated on a case-by-case basis.